During 30 November 2016 – 30 June 2017, IRCA has been implementing the project “Training and Voter Education for Roma Women and Youth”. The project is financed by OSCE Presence in Albania and has the sequent impact :
By 30 May 2017:
- Engage trainers from the established pool of 30 Roma trainers and develop a schedule of their training assignments;
- Deliver 13 voter education activities with circa 250 Roma women and youth:
– two activities in each of the following cities: Elbasan, Fier, Berat and Korça.
– one activity in each of the following cities: Kuçova, Pogradec, Gjirokastra, Delvina and Lezha.
- Report on the abovementioned activities (Interim Narrative report and Financial report).
By 17 June 2017;
- Establish and run Roma Electoral Offices in 11 regions with largest Roma population (Tirana, Durrës, Elbasan, Fier, Berat, Kuçova, Pogradec, Korça, Gjirokastra, Lezha and Delvina);
By 30 June 2017, the IP will deliver the Final Narrative and Financial Report on the above mentioned activities in line with the OSCE requirements.