20 Roma Youth from Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria enhancing the skills on
SEMINAR – Approaches and methodologies for Non-Formal Education on basic and transversal skills for Roma Youth 15-17 May 2018, Bulgaria, Sofia.
• The concept of basic and transversal skills.
• Non-formal education on basic skills. Best practices.
• Non-formal education on transversal skills, specifically digital competences and financial literacy.
• Non-formal education on transversal skills, specifically intercultural communication and problem solving.
• Roma youths and entrepreneurship. Best practices.
• Priorities and challenges in organizing non-formal training with Roma youth in the area of basic and transversal skills
• Non-formal education modalities: workshop, classroom, on-the-job, in real-life context, webinar/online
Under the Project : Supporting the Social Inclusion of Young Roma through Non-Formal Education
The Partner Organizations :
Ms. Neli Nikolova, President of Akademika 245( Bulgaria)
Mr. Ashmet Elezovski, Executive Director of National Roma Centrum( Macedonia)
Mr. Bledar Taho, Director of Institute of Romani Culture in Albania( Albania )
The Project is Co- Funded by Erasmus + Programme of the European Union